* 2-3 weeks before receiving microblading:
any procedures that can affect achieving best results including Botox, waxing, or chemical peels
* 48 hour before receiving microblading:
No blood thinners including alcohol and avoid use of aggressive skincare product including retinol
* 24 hour before receiving microblading:
No coffee or caffeinated beverages
* Day of microblading appointment:
arrive with no make up on your eyelids or brow area.
* Note: it is not recommended to receive microblading if you are allergic to metal
*Avoid getting the area wet for up to 10 days, which includes keeping your face dry during a shower.
* Don’t wear makeup for at least one week. This is because the pigments are still settling into the shallow cuts in your skin by the microblading.
* Don’t pick at scabs, tug, or itch the eyebrow area.
* Avoid saunas, swimming, and excessive sweating until the area is completely healed.
* Keep your hair away from your brow line.
* Before applying the Brow Fairy Elixir use one side of the wipe to clean each brow off (gently) twice daily AM/PM.
* Apply the Brow Fairy Elixir twice a daily AM/PM using freshly washed fingertips or cotton swab.
* For the first 3 days use the Phi patches before bed for protection. (Apply as instructed)
* Most importantly keep your brows clean and sterile.